Protect Your Inlets - Staying Emotionally Intelligent in Your Present Circumstance

My book is done and is at the publishing editor's!  I will keep you posted on the blog about when it will be pre-released and then released to everyone.

One area I cover in the book is how to increase your Emotional Intelligence by protecting your inlets - even if you  find yourself swimming in a pond (or a puddle as the case may be).

Here is a quick article from TalentSmart - whose Emotional Intelligence Tool I use in my  Life-Coaching.

Three different times THIS WEEK, I have practiced some of the tips Dr Bradberry presents.  I like them all - except #10 - because I LOVE COFFEE!

http://www.talentsmart.com/articles/How-Emotionally-Intelligent-People-Handle-Toxic-People-1028629190-p-1.html

Have fun with it and see what you can do this week to increase your Emotional Intelligence by protecting your inlets.

Comments