High Capacity Inhibitor: My Lack of Sleep

This is another interesting article from TalentSmart - the Emotional Intelligence experts to the Fortune 500.

This article encourages us to get more and better sleep because of the effect lack of sleep has on us.  Dr Bradberry says that drunk people are more effective than I am when I have compromised my sleep.  He basically says, without adequate sleep, not only will I be less productive, but I will be less emotionally intelligent, and I may get fat!  I don't like any of those options, so I am going to work on a few things - since a few things are manageable - or what I call intentional Resource Reallocation.

There are ten tips he gives.  I am going to work on #2, #3 and increase #9.  Number 2 will be my hardest!

Here is the article.  Which 1-3 of the 10 tips care you going to try?

sleep article from TalentSmart

For Life Coaching with Dr Carlyle, go to drcarlyle.com

Comments