Bad Neighboring?

Everyone thinks that I am such an extrovert.  But the truth is, I love my time alone.

I tell people all the time that I am a bad neighbor - not because I don't take care of my yard, or because I play loud 80's music late into the night (like 80's music would ever be bad!), but because when I come home, I become a cave-dweller - not associating with my neighbors.  I love to recharge in my home or backyard with my wife, my dogs, and even myself.

This article from the one of the co-creators of Emotional Intelligence 2.0 explains why I am not a bad neighbor.  I am an Ambivert!  Read about it to find out if it applies to your temperament too.

If you want to know more about your temperament, let me know.  I can assess you.  Contact me at drcarlylenaylor@gmail.com.

Here is the link the Ambivert article.

Comments